online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.

Friday, January 22, 2010
Welcome to Zhong Eh's Blog!

Welcome to www.borntobeyourzhongeh.blogspot.com

By entering this website you are officially invited to be my ginna.
This job very easy, no need to study no need to stress,
even mata also no need scare, because we only slack. No fight etc.

This is what it takes to be my ginna. Can you handle it?

To register as my ginna simply fill in your particulars of this form and email to me at zhongeh@gmail.com

Name:

Paikia Name: (Eg ahsiao, xiaobeng, brother hong, lee xiao long, ah lian etc) But you cannot put the word '哥' behind your name because people call me 头哥

Gang Name if you want to nominate:

What weapon you use when you tio daiji: Newspaper, Magazine, Soccer Ball, Paper Plane, Dustbin, Bare hands, Middle Finger. (I dont encourage daiji, cos we are slacking gang)

What vulgarities you always scold: (Because it is important to keep using the basic like knn and ccb as being my ginna need to scare people and these are the magic words to scare people off so they will be humji and we can tio them)

What is your Level of Education: *note, higher than O level = disqualify*
As my ginnas must be studying secondary or primary school so they can guai lan their teacher in class.

How many ex-gf/bf you have:
This is also important because if you don't have more than 5 exbf/gf, you are not fit to be a ginna because all my ginna must have at least 5 stead before, if no stead before go and find 5 first.




Just fill up all your info and you can apply to be my ginna.


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 9:40 AM  slacking at 9:40 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.