online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.

Friday, January 22, 2010
Back from slacking.

The North South East West Department is back from slacking already.

Firstly, the North tio daiji, because the look at other people girlfriend who is damn chio. So the North department had a fight with the chio bu boyfriend's gang. Lunkily only Ah Kau was injured, the rest were okay. heng ar... Ah Kau was sent to Tao Eh's private illegal hospital for recovery now.

Secondly, on the South Side, guess what. They at Sentosa look at Ang Moh chio bu. The chio bu boyfriend fucking not happy and drag my people to the toilet and force to do blowjob. Luckily, Xiao Mei got penknife. hehe. Xiao Mei took her penknife and cut off the Ang Moh lanjiao. Then they quickly zhao before getting into more trouble

Thirdly, on the east, my people went to Downtown East Wild Wild Wet there. I can't believe that my people actually went in the girls toilet and slack. The security dragged them out and police came to take statement.

Fourthly, the west side, I don't know why the fuck my people went to other gang coffeeshop to slack. Hum Ji Kia speak very loud till the tao eh of the gang coffeeshop come out and pour hot coffee on Hum Ji Kia's balls. I think Hum Ji Kia's balls can be eaten right now as it is cooked.

Lastly, is me. haha. I slack on my own. I went to Geylang and slack with some chicken. Guess what?! The chicken offered me free handjob. ♥


More updates will be coming up...


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 7:11 PM  slacking at 7:11 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.