online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.

Saturday, January 23, 2010
No more Zhong Eh

Hi everyone. Zhong Eh had officially been stepped down on 24 Jan 2010, Sunday, 2.30pm. This is the order given by Tao Eh. I had to listen to him. Because he is Tao Eh, he is bigger than me.

Since u all know that I'm Ai Pia's ex, I will tell you why Ai Pia love me and why she don't love me now.

Ok... For the love part, she love me cos I always swing my arms alot of degree, more than Tao Eh. So Ai Pia thinks that it cool to stead with me.

For why she don't love me, it happens in a Christmas Party Night where I was drunk and horny, so I fucked her. Then guess what, she saw my small KKJ. My KKJ more small than Tao Eh, Tao Eh's KKJ 2.5inch..zzz... mine is only 2.3inch...
It's only 0.2inch differences only. Then she like that don't want me le... haizz... sad... ):

NVM.. Tao Eh, you win la...


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 2:32 PM  slacking at 2:32 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.