online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
After slacking yesterday!

I only choose 5 people to slack with me yesterday. Too many people very noisy + police will thought we want go guailan people. So i only call 5 people to slack with me.

Reflection.

Ah Seng
Ah Seng yesterday performance was damn good. I ask you to help me light up cigarette u help me. I ask you help me drink 10 bottle of carlsbreg bottle beer, you help me. hmmm.. good. Zhong Eh give you B3. If i ask you crawl like a tortoise, u crawl like a tortoise then damn nice la. if like that, 101% A1. Keep the good job man.

Xiao Mei
er.. Xiao Mei, your today performance is not as good as last time, i call you slack slack happy happy, you slack but not happy. zzz. u like no mood like that. i think you pms la.. nvm. Zhong Eh forgive you. (:

Bo Ji Kia
Walao, Bo Ji Kia. You was the worst! I call you go help me call some chio bu come. You go call old auntie come. Like that how to slack. zzz. you bo ji call chio bu is it? kns.

Ah Tiong
You are the 2nd worst one! Since you are from China, so i call you to call some China people to chitchat slack slack. But you go Little India call all those bangla come for wat? zzz. i want china, u call bangla. you cmi la. next time don't call you come out slack le.

Gan Pua CB Kia
Gan Pua CB Kia, i know your name very long. You don't have to shout your name all the time. zzz. shout until police come copy our IC, you nothing to do arr? Next time pls, dont shout your name loud loud. If not i change your name into "Wa si CB Kia". Last Chance for you hor.


But overall performance good. Better than last time. Keep it up and improve.


more posts coming up...


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 9:45 AM  slacking at 9:45 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.