online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.

Monday, January 25, 2010
Mai Pia Fierce, i like. ♥

Just now went to lanshop then Mai Pia called me to pei her drink tea. So I went to that coffeeshop pei her drink tea.


Then we went to coffeeshop and we disturb that coffeeboy. Lols.


Mai Pia: dar, call that coffeeboy come, we disturb him

Zhong Eh: oi, coffeeboy

Coffeeboy: lai lo

Mai Pia: You got sell what colour de tea?

Zhong Eh: Got Green Tea anot ar?

Coffeeboy: er.. got got..

Mai Pia: still got what colour de tea?

Coffeeboy: we got herbal tea, chrysanthemum tea, louhan guo tea, ginger tea blah blah blah...

Mai Pia: eh coffeeboy, i ask u got what colour de tea. you tell me all this fuck tea for what? knn

coffeeboy: oh, paiseh. we got green tea, black tea, white tea, lemon tea, milk tea...

Mai Pia: oi, cbkia u trying to be funny is it? lemon tea is fruit tea not colour tea, milk tea is...

Zhong Eh: is your mother milk de tea.

coffeeboy: cb fuck you all, say my mother. knn.

Zhong Eh: eh cb, u scold my dar and limpei fuck u ar? knn

Mai Pia: knn dog coffeeboy, can't you see my name is Mai Pia(Don't fuck), why still fuck me? knn

coffeeboy: eh, both of you fuck off if not i call police

Zhong Eh: cb limpei want come here slack slack u call me fuck off? ccb.

coffeeboy: you 2 fucking dog are here to disturb me. knn

Mai Pia: disturb you? we want drink tea u say us disturb u.

Zhong Eh: okok, give me 1 green tea.

coffeeboy: *walk off to take green tea.*

Zhong Eh: Mai Pia, this cbkia hard to handle, 2moro find other to disturb. later u take the green tea and pour on that cbkia face. then we zhao

Mai Pia: okay dar.

coffeeboy: here's your tea.

Mai Pia: *splash* zhao zhao zhao.....




LOLs.
More stores coming up... i know my stories is not as funny as Tao Eh. ps


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 7:15 PM  slacking at 7:15 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.