online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.

Thursday, January 28, 2010
Slacking with Chio Bus

Today, as usual, slack with my TaoEh. Every time slack hor. Very sianz. Look look see see, no chio bu around leh. Suddenly, 2 chio bu appear in front of us. Wa. Super small size, cute cute pattern. Some more, both of them wearing hot pants! *Oh La La* Wanted to befriend them, but I must be tiongxim to Mai Pia.
I look away, but then, they approach us and smile sweetly to us. Wa. My TaoEh see liao buay tahan liao. Immediately smile back to them! One wearing white spaghetti with blue hot pants, approach TaoEh to help them buy ciggs. The other gal, keep bio me lor… keep bio. I know I handsome, keep bio I will fly de leh!

TaoEh agree to help them buy. Went to the nearest mama shop, shun bian buy drinks treat them. He bought tiger beer treat them. TaoEh tell me, they drink finish liao can keep the bottle. In case of any emergency can use. Who knows, the 2 chio bu smoke and drink, pattern or come out liao. Keep kpkb. Ccb keep scold scold like nobody business. Super kao bei till buay tahan sia! TaoEh see liao, also don’t know what to say better. Let them kao bei lor… Slowly slowly, they suddenly like back to normal liao. Then hor, one of them tell us she single, wanna find stead. See got any recommendation or not. We xchange contact lor. See if got any recommendation will give call and send mms see she can accept or not. Start to talk a lot of cock. Talk cock till song song.

We slack slack, talk cock till I forget to meet my Mia Pia. Look at the watch so late liao. Mia Pia later angry, faster rush to meet her. Left taoeh with 2 chio bu to enjoy.

-----
Contributed by Ah Lyn (:
Credits goes to her (:
Thanks for your contribution, but no free gifts wor.
I can give u angpow during CNY if you want. Inside I put choco coins. =p


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 10:36 AM  slacking at 10:36 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.