online stats
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Pls read the fucking DISCLAMIER before viewing other post.
Blog posts contains vulgarities, pls ALT+F4 if you find it offensive.


Ok, zhong eh is going to tell you why i seldom talk about Mai Pia in my blog post now.

Wednesday, I went to her house, she was horny and wanna have sex with me.I rejected it as you all should know by now, my KKJ is 2.3inch. 0.2 inch shorter than Tao Eh's. So i'm scared that when she sees my KKJ, she dont want me anymore, so i had to reject it even though i want to have sex.

But....


Suddenly, she jumped onto me like a lion. wtf?!


then...




She strip me naked. omg?! and she saw my small tiny KKJ and she was laugh at it. zzz. so i bo pian. naked liao wat.. so i sex with her and she said to me that she felt nothing. =.= Suddenly, she took out a penknife and wanted to cut my KKJ because she said it is just a useless KKJ, so short and not firm. zzz. I quickly ran out of the house and I forgot that i was not wearing anything on. The neighbourhood were all staring at me and my KKJ. so embarrassing sia.

From that day onwards, I did not contact Mai Pia anymore. Don't know why her name is Mai Pia(dont want fuck) but she still want fuck. zzz.


I hereby announce to all my blog reader, my tiongxim kia and MCINS kia that I broke with Mai Pia


hate Mai Pia


Share this on Facebook now!

posted by Zhong Eh @ 9:35 AM  slacking at 9:35 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Me. Brother. GF. Hobbies

Zhong Eh
-- Ex ~ Mai Pia, Ai Pia, Jolie
-- Bro ~ Tao Eh
-- Mood ~ slack slack
-- Loving ~ chio bu
-- Hating ~ ppl who stare us
-- Reading ~ Gangster Blog
-- Listening To ~ Gang Poem
-- Watching ~ Chio bu
-- Email/MSN/Facebook/Twitter ~ zhongeh@gmail.com

About This Blogger

I'm your zhong eh. (:
*Disclaimer: This is NOT 14 Siao Blog!
This is for entertainment purpose only.
This blogger is not an paikia.
MOST of the story here are fake.
Read More *
To all those paikia who read my blog:
Don't come here kpkb.
Read the disclaimer and Just enjoy it!
Cheers

My busy schedule list...

-- Slacking
-- see chio bu
-- settle daiji
-- Blah blah blah

I frequent...

-- Tao Eh's Blog
-- Dangerousity kills the Uncle

Tag on my board...

Pls read theDISCLAMIERbefore coming here to kpkb.

Twitter


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Live Chat with Zhong Eh

Take note: Paikia chat will be ignored.

Previous Posts

Nuffnang

NeedEarn.com

Live Traffic Feed/Map


SPEEDCOUNTER.NET - free counter!
Credits to Tao Eh and TiongXim Kia
Copyright © 2010 Zhong Eh
All Rights Reserved.